Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Slut Look a Like at my New Place

Really?! I mean... Really? We just move from KY to VA, so I left all those damn triggers behind me. Now, I sit at the pool and it only took 5 minutes before I almost choked when I saw this stupid slut look a like walk in. Really?! This just confirms that what my stupid adulterous husband did will affect me forever. No matter where I go... I will be reminded.


He knows that she resembles the slut because he started telling me if I saw her and that she should get a job and stop living off her mom. He was all mean about her. I just answered, "Yeah, I don't know her and hate her anyway." Today we saw her again and I mentioned how I never felt like punching someone in the face so much. I then asked if he knew why I felt that way and he said "yeah..."

You know... This just sucks. I will see this chick all summer. It's not like she's pretty at all and I have low self esteem so that's saying a lot. I don't see her as a threat at all...if he went for her? Well then he is a bigger idiot than I ever thought and that's saying a lot too.

You know what I should totally do? Take a picture of we sometime, just for fun. 

I wonder if she can feel my "I hate you" vibe. Hmmmm...

I have no one to talk about this, so maybe I am helping you all out there or maybe I am just writing for no reason. Why I do know is that I am sure that ill have more to say as the summer goes on...



2 comments:

  1. Cheating is probably one of the worst things you can do when you’re in a committed relationship. And sometimes when you wanna go back to only just being with your partner and no one else, it can be kind of hard. Your relationship isn’t the same after cheating. You may have a new mindset of what you’re wanting in a relationship or you may be feeling guilty over your cheating. Either way, the relationship is corrupted and you’re left alone figuring out what to do about a situation that is supposed to involve two people,my ex cheated and the guilt lived with him after i confronted him with enough proof of his cheating games with other women,i got help from a hacker who hacked his phone and gave me remote access to his phone activities without touching the phone.if your partners commitment is in doubt,you can contact this cyber genius=hackingloop6 @ g m a i l . c o m,or text +1(7 1 2)2 9 2 6 5 5,he is a legit software hacker.Tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people have written articles about how they were helped but I am very grateful to this great man who brought my ex-husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When I came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him helping with a cure for Herpes Virus and I have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most innermost feelings many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent of two boys for almost 6 years and though my ex-husband was not staying with me and the kids I still wish someday he will return to me. This doctor I encountered is known as Dr. Odunga helped me with my wishes and I am happy to write on this website that my ex-husband is back with me. I am very happy to share the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but I always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex or facing an infertility problem, contact this great man at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com Or WhatsApp/Call +2348167159012 and share an awesome testimony too just as I did

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!