Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cheating Husband: Forgiveness

JOPHIELsmiles
I don't really understand what forgiveness is all about. I have always thought forgiveness is essentially saying that it's okay the person did something so horrible to you and you're willing to let it go.

Our marriage counselor explained forgiveness in a completely different way. She said that it's accepting what happened, not condoning it at all, but able to move past it.

I'm not sure if I agree with that and because of that, I don't think I will ever be able to say that I forgive my husband. In some people's definition (like the therapist's definition) I have forgiven my cheating husband, but according to mine, I cannot.

Forgiveness is just a word. The feelings you have are much more valuable than the power of a word. I'm sure my cheating husband would love to hear my say that I forgive him. I can't give him that power though...not when he took all my power away from me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her phone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello guys, if you require the service of a professional hacker to help monitor your partner's phone remotely, contact deadlyhacker01@gmail.com or whatsapp: +1 3478577580 they're highly reliable and confidential.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!