Friday, November 12, 2010

Cheating Revenge Bulletin Board

From Chromoz
Nice touch...but expensive! I hope they have a lot of money because those lawyer fees are going to cost her. That is, if she does indeed decide to leave him. I know that the initial thought is that the marriage is over (it was for me) so you just don't care what you spend your money on or how many people you tell about your cheating husband. However, if you do decide to work it out with him...that's when some of these actions come back to haunt you.

3 comments:

  1. OK - this one made me laugh so hard I scared my dog. Thanks - I need all of the laughter I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello guys, if you require the service of a professional hacker to help monitor your partner's phone remotely, contact deadlyhacker01@gmail.com or whatsapp: +1 3478577580 they're highly reliable and confidential.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!