Sunday, December 5, 2010

Her Words to Me by My Cheating Husband

He did it again. He really needs to read the emails he sent to his slut and the ones she sent him because frankly, I'm sick of hearing him either repeat the same things he said to her to me or saying things she said to him to me.

Last night, we were having a really great phone conversation, until he completely ruined it by saying, "It will be like an early Christmas when I get home!". WOW....Those are the exact words she wrote to him in an email when she was getting ready to come meet with him here.

I know he can't possibly remember everything he has said to her and she has said to him and I am hypervigilant about stuff right now, but really, that phrase must have stuck in his mind library for him to repeat it exactly how she wrote it. It must have excited him or sparked some sort of positive reaction to make it stick the way it did. Well, of course it did, she was his "love" at the time.

It makes wonder how many other things he says to me that they shared. After 11 years of being with him, it really sucks that he is a product of this relationship, when the only relationship he should of had was with me. It's one thing if we weren't together and he took things from relationships he had before "my time" but this was during "my time" and I feel so cheated.

Yesterday at the gym, I heard this song and it describes how I feel right now:


1 comment:

  1. In today's relationships,Infidelity is over rated while loyalty is ignored or depreciated.infidelity has been a common virus in today's marriage,i have been a victim of both emotional and physical cheat,but the truth was able to come to light after i seek for counseling and service of a professional hacker.I never knew that the man i trusted so much with my love and care has been cheating on me,,until i was introduced to a cyber genius(hackingloop)who helped me hack into his phone and gained me total access to all his phone activities without having physical contact with the phone,it hurts to know that pthe one you trusted could be cheating on you, though i loved him but i really had to let go..if you are having a trust issue in your relationship,just Email=hackingloop6 @ g m a i l. c o m OR text +1(712)2922655,he is a professional hacker,tell him i referred you i know he can help you.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!