Thursday, December 5, 2013

Best Friend Cheats - Lost Another Relationship Due to Infidelity

My best friend cheated on her husband. She left him but not completely. She kept working on the marriage while still seeing the old man she was dating. 


I never thought my husband would cheat on me and I never thought my best friend would she on her husband. 

I'm not doing well because I just don't understand how people can do such hurtful things to people they are supposed to care and love. I mean when you get married, aren't you supposed to be with that person and not want to hurt them. 

Sure you can say that infidelity isn't intentionally hurting someone, it's just unintentional, but really? How can you go off with someone and have fun but the. Not consider you are hurting your spouse?

People just don't care about others. They just don't. They only care about themselves. 

This hurts me.

What else hurts me is because of my best friends affair, I've lost her too. Of course, she can't face me. I lost someone who I thought was my best friend for the same reason why I lost my husband.

I say lost my husband because our vies were broken with his affair and that will be forever. I hate marriage. It's such a joke. People want to say they want to be with someone forever but they don't. Why say it then?

My best friends husband is saying he won't sign the papers. He said that he said I Do for a reason. He is standing by her no matter what and well, she is taking it. 

She wants what every stupid person that cheats does... She wants to have her good time as a single person but still keep her husband in her life. Isn't that nice? 

Her husband is at fault too. He allows that to happen. He still talks to her and goes out with her. He wants her back and he will take whatever he can get from her. The only thing is he won't ever get what he really wants from her, which is a wife.

This is such a bunch of crap. 

I tried talking to my husband about how I feel and he just gets defensive about it. He can't help me. No one can and once again I am alone. 

This whole infidelity thing has led to one overall conclusion. I am alone. It shows me that no one truly cares about anyone. No one thinks about other people when they only think about themselves. 

My husband didn't think about me when he went off to his slut. My best friend didn't think of her husband when she went off with her douchebag. She doesn't think of me when she is going through her marital problems even though I always thought of her. 

I don't want to have anyone close to me anymore because it's just one sided. I am the only one that cares about other people. Other people don't care about me.

Sure, they care enough to say they are a friend, but do they really care? No.... They will hurt me in a second if it's better for them. 

I'm sad I lost my best friend and I'm even sadder because it was due to infidelity... again. 

Depressed...

4 comments:

  1. I can certainly understand how you feel that way. I just hope you don't let the actions of others turn your heart cold. You seem like a warm person and it would be a terrible waste to let that fade away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this medium to tell the world about Doctor Jatto who helped me in getting my lover back with his powerful spell, my ex and i where having misunderstanding which led to our breakup though i went to beg her several times to please forgive and accept me back because i know i offended her but each time i went i always feel more deeply in pain and agony because she always walk out on me and would not want to listen to what i have to tell but on i faithful day as i was browsing i came arose a testimony of a woman whose problem was more than mine and yet Doctor Jatto helped her with his spell so i was happy and also contacted Doctor Jatto for help via email and then told him my story but the only thing he said was that i will wipe you tear with my spell so lucky for me everything want well just as he promised and right now i have got my fiance back and we are both living happily. there is nothing Doctor Jatto can not do with is spell and just as promise my self i will keep testifying on the internet of how Doctor Jatto helped me.Are your problem greater that mine or less i give you 100% guarantee that Doctor Jatto will put an end to it with his powerful spell, contact Doctor Jatto for help Via email drjattosplltemple@gmail.com

    1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK.
    2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
    3. CHILD BEARING.
    4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE.
    5. GETTING OF JOB.
    6. JOB PROMOTION.
    7. MONEY SPELL.
    8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.
    9. HERBAL CARE.
    10. BEAUTY SPELL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many people have written articles about how they were helped but I am very grateful to this great man who brought my ex-husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When I came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him helping with a cure for Herpes Virus and I have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most innermost feelings many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent of two boys for almost 6 years and though my ex-husband was not staying with me and the kids I still wish someday he will return to me. This doctor I encountered is known as Dr. Odunga helped me with my wishes and I am happy to write on this website that my ex-husband is back with me. I am very happy to share the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but I always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex or facing an infertility problem, contact this great man at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com Or WhatsApp/Call +2348167159012 and share an awesome testimony too just as I did

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!