Sunday, October 31, 2010

Special Moments as a Family After the Affair

Photo: jscreationzs

I have always cherished the time we spend together as a family. I love holidays because they are the times that you have the most memorable moments. I have a feeling that holidays will have much more meaning now...because they almost didn't happen this way.

Yesterday, we had trick or treating because our town didn't want to celebrate Halloween on a Sunday. As we watched our kids walk up to each door, yelling trick or treat, saying thank you and then walking to the next house as me and my husband walked hand in hand, I realized that this all could have been so much different. All I had to do was slap down $2500 at the attorney's office, tell him to write up the separation agreement and we would be living in two different states awaiting a divorce settlement. I could either be taking the kids trick or treating by myself or they would have been with my husband...and I would have been alone...missing the joy the kids were having.


The risk my cheater husband made makes me sick to my stomach. He almost ruined our family....and our future. He almost ruined the memorable moments we would have shared together. He almost ruined everything because of his selfishness. He didn't think of me and the kids and all of these things he took advantage of before. He didn't realize how important we are to each other and how good life was with us. It took a near divorce to open his eyes...

2 comments:

  1. Aww. That almost made me cry <3 I'm so happy you had a great holiday and I hope all the holidays in the future only get better and that you both are able to fully enjoy and appreciate them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem with cheating isn’t just the sex or the relationship with the other person, it’s the betrayal of trust.I was lost with no hope, for my husband was cheating and had always got away with it and no thought of changing because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on him. with the help of a friend who recommended me to RSN ''hackingloop6@ gmail . c o m'' who help hack his phone, email, chat, sms and expose him for a cheater he is.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!