Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Songs About Cheating

Photo: renjith krishnan
Thanks to Electic Mommy, I have added a couple more songs about cheating to the playlist. Reba's Turn On The Radio and Miranda Lambert's Kerosene. You can click on the links for the lyrics for each one.

They are both really great songs about cheating and you'll be able to feel the anger these two women have about men who have cheated. It really makes you feel powerful and justified for feeling rage over infidelity. Sometimes, it's good to stop being depressed and start targeting your emotions to the person who has done you wrong.

You know, you don't have to have dumped the person who cheated on you to have rage. Like me, who is in the process of recovering from infidelity, I understand that I have a right to be angry, I have been betrayed by the one person who I never thought would have hurt so badly.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new selections and if you have any other songs about cheating, feel free to leave your comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!