Friday, October 29, 2010

Triggers that Spark my Rage

Photo: Simon Howden
I have never been so messed up mentally. I can go from being calm and somewhat happy with the day and all of sudden, BAM, I hate my cheating husband again.

I feel as though triggers are all around me. If I see a girl who somewhat resembles the bitch that stole my husband, I immediately feel like kicking something. Passing by the hotel I found them at makes me want to crash the car. When my husband tries to be sweet to me by saying something sweet, I immediately remember reading he wrote the same thing to her. JERK.

These triggers are what fuels my rage every single day. I can't go through one day without thinking about this nightmare I am living. If I had some magical gun, I would just shoot everything and everyone that makes me remember anything that has to do with the affair. Until I find that gun, I will just yell at my moron husband, who decided to only think of himself when he decided to start a relationship with a slut.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic! Also, I know exactly what you mean about triggers. I have triggers that set me off (different situation but same principle)and I just get an jolt of rage like the original event just happened. Rawr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her phone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!