Sunday, August 7, 2011

D-Day Anniversey

Well, here I am...one year later. At this time last year, I was on the road driving - starting the 14 hour drive to "surprise" my husband. I remember thinking that I wasn't really sure if I was going to catch him doing anything but I wanted to prove to myself if whatever I was suspecting was true. I remember a part of me said, "Are you ready for what you might find?" and I answered, "Yep, I'm ready..."

Today will be a hard hard day. I cried last night for a good hour and my husband hugged me and we both shared some tears this morning. I am processing things subconsciously because I can only deal with so much consciously. That's why I start crying and I am not really sure exactly what brings it on.

All I can say... this really hurt me and I think it's more than I really realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!