Monday, August 15, 2011

God Speaks to Me Again - My Husband the Canaanite Woman

Before I start this post - just wanted to add something to my last post - other signs that my husband overlooked - his slut is from the same place (up north) where I spent the first 7 years of my life, which is rare since they met or we lived (down south). Wouldn't you think he would be like "Hey, my wife is from there." But no, that's not a sign of anything...idiot.

Or here's another sign. Her middle name is the same name as his ex-fiance who rescheduled their wedding three times and then broke up with him over the phone. Wouldn't you think, "Wow that gives me a bad feeling ... I don't like that name" Again...what an idiot.

Anyway, now for today's post.

My faith has always been strong but it's never been as strong as it is now. Whenever I go to mass, I always here a message being sent to me from the readings and liturgy. It's as if God is really trying to help me through all of this mess the best way that I need to be helped.

This past Sunday, we heard this story:

Matthew 15:21-28

New International Version (NIV)
The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
 21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”  23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
 24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
 25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
 26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
 27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
 28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

 Now, you may wonder how in the world does this have anything to do with my situation. Let's think of the Canaanite woman as my cheating husband. While she hasn't done anything necessarily bad, she is scorned and looked badly upon by others, just like my husband does (notice how Jesus' friends are saying "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.") just like society would say "Don't stay with a cheater! Ditch that selfish pig!".

Jesus tries to ignore her because she isn't the most desirable person around... he wants to turn away but he just can't and knows that he shouldn't. He knows deep down inside that he isn't that kind of person. So when she begs and begs...and begs (much like my husband who has begged and begged and begged for me to stay and for my forgiveness or at least a second chance) ....he grants her the wish she desires (and so did I for my husband).

How powerful is that? What does this show me? That God knows what I have gone through, he knows my pain and he knows what is inside me. He knows me as well as he knows Jesus. I gave in to my cheating husband as Jesus gave in to the Canaanite - because we knew it was the right thing to do because they had faith and determination. No matter how much we told them to get away from us, no matter how horribly we treated them because we were disgusted with them (Jesus calling the Canaanite woman a dog and me calling my husband ...well, just about everything), they didn't turn away, they accepted the attacks and they continued to come back and beg for our acceptance.

If that's not a strong strong belief in us, I don't know what is... if my husband didn't truly feel as though he needed/wanted me, he wouldn't have fought to keep me the way he did. If he didn't love me, he wouldn't fight to prove to me that he loves me. Does this mean that I don't have ill feelings towards him? No. Does this mean that I am cured? No. It means that I am starting to realize that I have been hurt and God knows I have been and he is by my side helping me see that even though I have been pained, I am doing what I have to do to recover.

He showed me the actions of a great man like Jesus and how my actions reflected his... what more of a message could I have asked for?


4 comments:

  1. Great connection there, very encouraging to hear your faith is stronger than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wifes iphone.He hacked her Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you Mr James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via email. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people cheat maybe because they think they cannot get what they want in their partners. It's a bad thing to do, but maybe they are not prepared for rejection when they want something new to try. But of course, this reason does not justify their means. It is really frustrating when you learn that your partner cheated on you,my husband was cheating and i was able to catch him through the help of a cyber genius who hacked his phone and gave me remote access to his phone without touching it,he was surprised how i was able to confront him with so much proof..you can contact this hacker if ever your partner's commitment is in doubt,he is reachable via Email=hackingloop6 @ g m a i l . c o m, or you can text +1(7 1 2)2 9 2 6 5 5,tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many people have written articles about how they were helped but I am very grateful to this great man who brought my ex-husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When I came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him helping with a cure for Herpes Virus and I have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most innermost feelings many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent of two boys for almost 6 years and though my ex-husband was not staying with me and the kids I still wish someday he will return to me. This doctor I encountered is known as Dr. Odunga helped me with my wishes and I am happy to write on this website that my ex-husband is back with me. I am very happy to share the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but I always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex or facing an infertility problem, contact this great man at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com Or WhatsApp/Call +2348167159012 and share an awesome testimony too just as I did

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!